This website is managed by Transform Lives Company (tlc). We want as many people as possible to be able to use the site and always try to make it as accessible as possible.
Access for all
You should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website may not be fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- some icons used as Social Media identifiers or menu identifiers may not be recognised by screen reader software.
- some PDF documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to Transform Lives Company
Jenny Sanderson Suite,
Blackburne House, Hope Street,
Liverpool, L8 7PE
- Call us on 07748 817260
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within ten working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us using any of the methods listed above.