Closing date: 28th February
If you are interested in this role, please contact your work coach at JCP.
Based in Liverpool
1. To answer calls from clients, staff and subcontractors.
2. To plan, advise and input all data for jobs onto SimPro system, ensuring any changes are recorded and communicated to operatives and clients.
3. To plan and schedule operatives in accordance with business requirements instructions.
4. To provide support for new starters / inductions.
5. Create and administer any relevant paperwork, including reporting of information and updates to staff and clients, in accordance with business requirements.
6. To provide administrative support to all areas of the business.
7. To receive, arrange, process and the distribution of mail.
8. Receive deliveries and ensure that they are passed to the appropriate recipients for all departments.
9. Upload any PO’s, WO’s, Invoices, and any other paperwork onto SimPro system.
10. Create POs upon request from relevant manager, for operatives in line with job requirements.
11. Monitor and evaluate all information on SimPro system ensuring effective monitoring of information.
12. To adhere to all policies, procedures, and systems.
13. Identify ways to improve the business.
14. To always represent the Business in a professional manner.
15. To adhere to all Health & Safety at Work Regulations, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Policy and method statements.
16. To carry out any other tasks as directed by the management team as and when to suit the needs of the business.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: The job holder must have
• Basic knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety.
• Experience with Microsoft Applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Desired QUALIFICATIONS: ▪ NVQ Level 2 in Administration or equivalent –
Must have or working towards or willing to work towards
ESSENTIAL To be customer focused and possess excellent listening and communication skills
REQUIREMENTS: To be able to work under pressure, listen and communicate effectively at all levels To be able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues. To demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of equality and diversity in the workplace