Closing date: 30th October
If you wish to apply for this role, please contact your work coach at JCP.
Do you like being out and about?
Do you enjoy chatting to other women?
Are you the kind of person who encourages and motivates others?
Then come and talk to TLC. We’re a social enterprise (which means we’re not for profit) and we help people to find work, have good levels of wellbeing and our new project is all about getting women walking.
We’re looking for a walking project assistant to help us:
- Recruit women to join walking groups
- Create maps of short walks across the city
- Join in several walks a week
- Create what’s app groups to send encouraging tips
- Write a weekly newsletter with motivation tips and the benefits of walking (we have the content so you don’t need to be an expert)
- Create survey monkeys so we can capture information on women joining in the project
- Create posters and social media posts to promote the project
- Keep on top of the admin, so emails and putting info into a database
You could be joining walks across the city so being comfortable getting around is important. Our office is in Blackburne House on Hope St where you’ll be based but there will also be the chance to work from home as well.
Non essential skills/experience
- Is reliable
- Likes to be around people
- Likes to be organised
- Interested in being active
- May have taken part in or helped run fun activities, groups, clubs, events
- Wants to get in to sport, wellbeing or charitable work