GiveGetGo for People
We can help you to achieve your goals.
We can help you reach your employment goals.
If you’ve been out of work for a while or you’re still looking for your first job, it’s often a lack of experience that gets in the way.
You might not be sure what you want to do or even what you can do. There maybe other factors such as childcare, health problems, confidence, a criminal record or language skills.
We can help. If you know you want to work but you’re not sure where to start GiveGetGo is perfect for you. We don’t put pressure on you, we work with you to plan your journey to employment and we give you as long as you need.
“I really enjoy my placement. I would recommend this programme anytime”
You will get:
- Interesting and varied volunteering opportunities
- Unlimited support, there are no goodbyes
- Work related skills training
- Ongoing and personalised job search
- Regular face to face time with our expert support
- Unlimited access to health and personal development opportunities e.g. stress and anxiety management
- Interview practice with real employers and priority access to vacancies through guaranteed interviews
- A professional mentor
“I like the friendship and the placement that has given me valuable experience”
How to get involved
If you are unemployed and want to achieve something new, you can get involved by contacting us directly firstname.lastname@example.org. In the main, people are referred to us by another partner such as a housing association or charity.