ILM Coaching Level 3 Reduced to £450pp
An introduction to the qualification:
Coaching is widely recognised as one of the most effective ways to empower and develop teams and individuals.
Once qualified, people will be a Coaching Practitioner receiving the ILM level 3 Award in Coaching.
Tutor: Lee Fishwick http://transform-lives.org/about-tlc/ ILM7 Qualified Coach, highly experienced Teacher and University Lecturer on Coaching and Mentoring degrees and foundation degrees.
Learning outcomes covered:
- Know what it takes to be an effecting coach in your workplace
- Understand how coaching works – learn coaching model and tools and techniques to support it
- Put your new skills into practice in your job – carry out supervised coaching sessions
- Analyze, assess and plan to improve your own coaching ability
Tasks / support provided:
- 1 written assignment, supervised by the tutor
- Portfolio of evidence (practice hours)
- 1 reflective assignment on your own practice / learning
- Workplace coaching sessions (6 hours practice) with one or more client
- One to one support from tutor
Professional Development Opportunity
Invest in Yourself & Pay it Forward!
The Reach, Speke
Key Dates 19-20
6 taught days:
16/23/30 Sept 2019
17 Feb 2020
23 March 2020
NOW £450 +VAT pp!
TLC is a not for profit organization, your contribution helps
Our team reach more people in need of support